Here are the contents of this update:
1. New Features
- Added new feature “Army Profile”. Royal lords could now display their Owned Commander, Troop skins and Dragon for other Royal lords to view.
- Added new passive skills for the Dragon System. Royal lords could use coins and diamonds to obtain passive skills for the Dragon.
- Added “Reward Calendar” in blacksmith, displays the type of leader that will appear on map for the following days so that royal lords can make plans for collecting materials in advance.
- When equipment is available for advance, new button was added to advance in one click.
- Tyrosh in Westeros Navigator event now supports purchasing item in stacks.
- Castle Exterior “Shadow of Valyria (7 days)” has now been added as a reward in Sailing Milestones in Westeros Navigator event.
- The Castle Exterior Setting window could now be opened on World Map screen.
- Blessing obtained from executing prisoners in Hall of faces now has a maximum duration of 7 days.
- Explores of Dragon could now be cancelled during the process, no explore reward will be obtained for this exploration.
- The proportion of Emergency Aid from battles was adjusted to 40% of the original.
- Improved some other game experience and GUI.
3. Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with Graphic Settings in browser being ineffective.
- Fixed the issue that the Ranking of Alliance Power wasn’t refreshed in-time.
- Fixed the issue that the configured army wasn’t loaded correctly in Military Grounds.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
GoT Winter is Coming Team
Please press Ctrl +D to bookmark the page.OK