War is breaking out again in the land of Westeros. The fifth War of the Kingdoms will be happenning at the end of this week!
Preparation time: 1st-2nd Nov 2019
War time: 00:00 -24:00 UTC, 3rd Nov 2019
Recovery time: 4th Nov 2019
1. The Kingdoms which are unprotected and finished all World Progression Chapters can participate in the War of the Kingdoms Event, and the icon of War of the Kingdoms will be shown on the upper right corner;
2. During the event, two kingdoms will be randomly picked as opponents by the system and obtain points by attacking enemy kingdom or defending the home kingdom;
3. By the end of the event, kingdoms with higher points will be the winner;
4. Players from the same match will be ranked based on the points obtained individually;
1. Points can be obtained by eliminating enemies, gathering resources and occupying Great Cities (all in the enemy kingdom), amongst which occupying Great Cities rewards the most points; Expeditions would no longer provide points; points for occupying great cities is increased (detailed points for occupying can be found in the War of the Kingdoms page once the game starts)
2. Points can also be obtained by eliminating enemies and occupying Great Cities in your home kingdom; killing lvl 1 troops also grants points; points for killing lvl 2 troops is increased (detailed points for killing can be found in the War of the Kingdoms page once the game starts)
3. Your alliance and kingdom will also obtain points when you get individual points. However, the points will only be counted once for your alliance and kingdom when occupying a Great City together with other players.
1. During the event, you and your alliance can claim great rewards once the points obtained reach to a certain stage;
2. After the event, you and your alliance will be rewarded based on solo rankings and alliance rankings;
3. On the day after the event, Diamond Mines will appear on the World Map of all kingdoms that have participated in the event. The winner side can get lv.1-lv.5 Diamond Mines, while the lost side can get lv.1-lv.3 Diamond Mines.
【Rule of Occupying Great Cities】
1. During the event, all Great Cities will be in “Dispute” mode and return to“Peace” mode after the event;
2. During the event, the alliance that occupies a Great City for the longest timewill claim the Great City after the event;
3. The buffs from occupying a Great City in the enemy kingdom cannot be used atthe same time as those from home kingdom.
1. During the event, it is not allowed to join or leave an alliance;
2. During the event, it is not allowed to use Transnational Relocation;
3. During the event, Training Grounds will be closed.
4. During the event, all captured lords would escape back to their castles within 6 hours, and they could not be executed.
5. 5 days after KvK, the upcoming Castle Siege timer will be reset according to the previous Castle Siege in each Kingdom.
And a guide from our player -- War of the Kingdoms Guide>>
Prepare yourself for the coming war!
Please press Ctrl +D to bookmark the page.OK